148 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
We made 5 kits with different colors for the Tourmaline sweater designed by Heike Campbell published in the latest Making Stories, Jewels.
Tourmaline is worked bottom up with a round collar and a colorblock effect.
It's available in 6 sizes 1/XS - 2/S - 3/M - 4/L - 5/XL - 6/XXL with a bust circumference of : 85,5 - 98 - 104 - 116 - 128 - 134,5 cm. A positive ease of 4 to 8 cm is advised.
On photos, the sweater is knitted in Azalée on the bottom (MC), Charbon on the top (CC1) and Vert d'Eau for the spots (CC2)
You can find the Tourmaline pattern in the Making Stories Jewels (in English)
Here are the color combinations:
- Same as shown in the magazine: Azalée - Charbon - Vert d'Eau
- Cap Nord (MC) - Ciel (CC1) - Mer (CC2)
- Charbon (MC) - Brique (CC1) - Fer (CC2)
- Pétrole (MC) - Fer (CC1) - Paprika (CC2)
- Granny (MC) - Café (CC1) - Paprika (CC2)
No customer comments for the moment.